[uclibc-ng-devel] Creating a pull request

Waldemar Brodkorb wbx at uclibc-ng.org
Wed May 30 00:28:11 CEST 2018

Hi Daniel,

[thread is very old, but I got reminded]

> Thank you for the help!
>
> I wanted to compile the library so I could make some changes, test them, and
> then maybe create a pull request. Funny how I didn't realise I need to
> cross-compile it, since thats what I mostly do at work.
>
>     The choosen subject is a little bit strange.

After reviving my Gentoo foo skills, I must say, it is not strange,
but a usual case if you are using an uClibc-ng aware distibution
like Gentoo for your hardware!

I recently installed Gentoo/uClibc-ng hardened on my Lenovo notebook
and fixed a lot of issues while trying to compile and use
Firefox/Chromium on it.

So just use a correct Linux kernel header directory and go!

Sorry for misleading!

best regards
 Waldemar