[uclibc-ng-devel] RFC PATCH

Lance Fredrickson lancethepants at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:03:13 CEST 2016

I think this change sounds really cool.  I've been kind of envious of
the way musl handles some things, so I think any step in that direction
is probably worthwhile.  I've been tripped up so many times over -lrt
and -lpthread, and this will also help make static compilation a first
class citizen as well.  This kind of innovation will really show uclibc
still has game.

Lance