[uclibc-ng-devel] [uclibc-ng] Fail to build [libc/inet/if_index.os] when building uClibc-ng 1.0.12 with 2.6.22.19 kernel headers

Alex Potapenko opotapenko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:57:23 CET 2016

Hi Waldemar,

> I will check the gdb issue on my MIPSel system.
> If your php crashed with some dso, I have this for you:
> https://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2013-November/048061.html

Thanks. That thread holds no answer, right? Also, `php -m` doesn't
segfault in my case, but php-cgi crashes when configuring owncloud-8
if pdo-mysql dso is loaded.

>> P.S. I'll try 2.6.32.70 headers as soon as I can
>
>Thx.

Sorry, I haven't tried 2.6.32.70 as promised --- instead I looked into
Entware-ng code and found out that they're using this custom 2.6.22.19
mipsel kernel:
https://github.com/wl500g/wl500g/tree/master/linux/linux-2.6.22.19
I verified that uclibc-ng 1.0.12 builds with these headers fine. I'm
now proceeding further with the toolchain and on with building the
feed. I'll also try gdb on the target system to check whether the
issue was indeed due to newer kernel headers or not.

Thanks,
Alex