[uclibc-ng-devel] enabling sigsetmask() support

Alex Potapenko opotapenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:44:19 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a sourcecode that makes use of sigsetmask() function
against uClibc-ng 1.0.6. This symbol is missing from uClibc-ng built with
default Buildroot 2015.08 config. Which option should be enabled to have it?

I only found two signal options in the config:
UCLIBC_HAS_OBSOLETE_BSD_SIGNAL and UCLIBC_HAS_OBSOLETE_SYSV_SIGNAL. The
former was enabled by default, the latter was off, but turning it on
doesn't help too.

I see that sigsetmask() is just a wrapper around sigset_set_old_mask,
sigprocmask and sigset_get_old_mask, but I don't want to resort to patching
the user app sourcecode if possible.

Thanks,
Alex